COVID-19 March Update
Wednesday 25th March 2020
We hope that you, your staff and your families are all keeping safe and well during these unprecedented times.
We would like to reassure you that Capital Maintenance are continuing to keep abreast of continuing developments and adhering to Government guidelines.
Accordingly, we will now be completing emergency and essential planned and reactive jobs only. However, we will continue to provide an excellent service to you in this regard, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We hope that the below will help to shed some light on our operations:
• emergency and essential planned and reactive jobs would include, for example, water checks (to prevent Legionnaires), essential maintenance checks and security checks for commercial buildings ,offices and residential that have now closed or have no occupancy.
• We can provide a deep clean to your hard or soft flooring with a biocidal product that kills bacteria and viruses. It's a fairly quick process and the floor can be walked on after 60 minutes.
• We would like to reassure you that we are well stocked and have no concerns in relation to our stock levels. As such, we do not anticipate any product shortages as a result of the current situation.
• We continue to encourage you to continue to communicate / submit queries via email or telephone, or by uploading to the contracted portal.
• We are continuing to work closely with our supply base and contractors and as the situation develops, we will communicate to you any issues if and when they occur.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear, up to date information on the virus, methods of control and links to the NHS / Government websites for their reference.
• All of our staff have had a COVID-19 toolbox talk.
• We have created a COVID-19 Risk Assessment, which is available to review on request.
• We have equipped our premises and operatives with hand sanitisers and enhanced PPE and are continuing to undertake additional cleaning procedures.
• We expect any employee or contractor who develops any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19 to follow the NHS & Government guidelines.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ross Allen – Managing Director