COVID-19 June Update
As businesses continue to look at reopening following the easing of lockdown measures, we would like to reassure you that Capital Maintenance are continuing to keep abreast of continuing developments and adhering to Government guidelines.
Accordingly, we are now business as usual. However, we will continue to remain diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We hope that the below will help to shed some light on our operations and how we can help you our customers to return to work safely.
• Water checks & testing (to prevent Legionnaires) for offices and residential that have now closed or have no occupancy.
• Covid-19 Cleaning & Decontamination.
• We have a wide range of COVID-19 safety equipment including Screen protectors, Signage, Tensa Barriers and Hand sanitisers.
• We continue to encourage you to continue to communicate / submit queries via email or telephone, or by uploading to the contracted portal.
• We are continuing to work closely with our supply base and contractors and as the situation develops, we will communicate to you any issues if and when they occur.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear, up to date information on the virus, methods of control and links to the NHS / Government websites for their reference.
• All of our staff have had a COVID-19 toolbox talk which is reviewed every Two weeks.
• We have created a COVID-19 Risk Assessment, which is reviewed every Two weeks.
• We have equipped our premises and operatives with hand sanitisers and enhanced PPE and are continuing to undertake additional cleaning procedures.
• We expect any employee or contractor who develops any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19 to follow the NHS & Government guidelines.
• All employees before they start work are required to go through our screening process.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, has been minimal. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ross Allen – Managing Director